- July 19: Men’s Fellowship at 9am at the church. “Building a Firm Foundation for the Next Generation” with Kurt Bekins.
- July 20: SALT College/20′s and IMPACT to Freemans for a Lake Party. 3pm-8:30pm.
- July 27: SURGE to Humphrey’s for a Lake Party. Details to come.
- July 27, August 24: Summer Pond Picnics. Bring your lunch and stay ans swim with other families.
Current Sermon Series:
Welcome to Maranatha Bible Church!
- The word Maranatha refers to our earnest hope and expectation that Jesus Christ, our Savior and author and perfecter of our faith, is coming soon to take us to be in His presence for all eternity. He has come once to offer Himself as a sacrifice for sin and He is coming again to rule and reign with His saints. For this reason, Christ is the most important Person in our lives and the focus of all we do as a church. Our identity is found in Him alone and as a church we desire to demonstrate our humble submission to Him.
- The word Bible demonstrates our desire that the Word of God reign supreme in every area of our church. Since the Scriptures are inspired by God and are profitable for teaching, reproof, correction, and training in righteousness, we aim to equip every believer in the sufficient and authoritative Word of God. As such, the elders of MBC are committed to having His Word define and direct all we do.
- The word Church captures the fact that God has graciously called us out of darkness into His marvelous light to function as a testimony in this world and in fellowship with each other. For this reason, we seek to spread the good news of the Gospel of Christ with those who have not received Him and to encourage one another in Christ through loving relationships.
Please browse our website to get to know us and get a flavor for what God is doing at Maranatha Bible Church. Our philosophy of ministry will give you a greater understanding of the convictions and values that drive us and the sermons should give you a taste of the teaching that occurs on Sundays. We hope that your time with us on this site is profitable and that one day we will fellowship with you in person. Please let us know how we might minister to you personally. We hope to see you soon. In Him, The Elders of Maranatha Bible Church