- May 1-2: SURGE All-Niter. This event is held at 3 Mile Project 11pm to 6am. This is put on by SURGE, so please contact SURGE leaders for questions
- May 9: MBC Work Day starting at 8am. See Brian Carpenter to volunteer.
- May 24-25: Boys Camp, 3ish Sunday afternoon- Lunch Monday. See Pastor Kurt for details.
- June 6: Final Men’s Fellowship, 9am at the church. Jesus Training His Disciples: Abide in the Vine Amid the Weeds and the Weather.
- June 7: Baptism service and church picnic to follow.
- June 10: Day Camp Kickoff 6pm.
- June 15, 16, 18, 22, 23, 25: Day Camp 9:30-3:00PM. June 25 will begin at 1:00PM with a 5:30PM Family Night-Free hot dog dinner with a presentation.
Welcome to Maranatha Bible Church!
- The word Maranatha refers to our earnest hope and expectation that Jesus Christ, our Savior and author and perfecter of our faith, is coming soon to take us to be in His presence for all eternity. He has come once to offer Himself as a sacrifice for sin and He is coming again to rule and reign with His saints. For this reason, Christ is the most important Person in our lives and the focus of all we do as a church. Our identity is found in Him alone and as a church we desire to demonstrate our humble submission to Him.
- The word Bible demonstrates our desire that the Word of God reign supreme in every area of our church. Since the Scriptures are inspired by God and are profitable for teaching, reproof, correction, and training in righteousness, we aim to equip every believer in the sufficient and authoritative Word of God. As such, the elders of MBC are committed to having His Word define and direct all we do.
- The word Church captures the fact that God has graciously called us out of darkness into His marvelous light to function as a testimony in this world and in fellowship with each other. For this reason, we seek to spread the good news of the Gospel of Christ with those who have not received Him and to encourage one another in Christ through loving relationships.
Please browse our website to get to know us and get a flavor for what God is doing at Maranatha Bible Church. Our philosophy of ministry will give you a greater understanding of the convictions and values that drive us and the sermons should give you a taste of the teaching that occurs on Sundays. We hope that your time with us on this site is profitable and that one day we will fellowship with you in person. Please let us know how we might minister to you personally. We hope to see you soon.
The Elders of Maranatha Bible Church.