The elders of Maranatha Bible Church are carefully and prayerfully monitoring the situation regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus, and will make decisions in the interest of the health of our members, attendees, and the general public as soon as possible as new information comes out. Please know that all information regarding any changes in normally scheduled services and events will be communicated as quickly as possible via email, social media, and this webpage.
For the most updated list of all virtual events at MBC during the COVID-19 pandemic, visit our COVID-19 Virtual Events page.
- March 29 – All events through April 13 are cancelled.
- March 29 – The men’s training class scheduled for March 29 will be postponed.
- April 4 – The women’s training class scheduled for April 4 will be combined with the class scheduled for May 2.
- March 24 – We will be providing a couple new options to receive livestreamed teaching from MBC:
- Wednesday, March 25 – Pastor Todd will be teaching at 7 pm from the TES classroom via livestream. We will look at some principles to help us navigate through this present crisis. (Missed the livestream? Watch it here)
- Sunday, March 29 – Pastor Todd will preach at 10am (There will be no music for this Sunday’s livestream service due to Michigan’s “Stay Home, Stay Safe” order) (Missed the livestream? Watch it here)
- Sunday, March 29 – Pastor Joe will teach his apologetics class at 11:15am (Missed the livestream? Watch it here)
- All livestreams can be viewed at mbcmi.org/live or on our YouTube page.
- Read the full letter from the elders here.
- March 22 – Read Pastor Todd’s blog post, “Lessons from a Global Pandemic.”
- March 18 – All Sunday programs and events at MBC are cancelled through March 31, with the exception that we will continue to livestream our Sunday morning services on March 22 and March 29 at 9:30am. Read the letter from the elders here.
- March 15 – The livestream of our service on March 22 has been slightly rescheduled to 9:30am.
- March 13 – In-person services on March 15 and 22 are cancelled, but will be livestreamed at mbcmi.org/live at 10am. Read the letter from the elder team here.
- March 13 – The decision has been made to postpone the remainder of the Awana year to an indefinite date. Read the letter to families here.
- March 13 – Read the elders’ statement regarding COVID-19.
- March 12 – The TES Super Seminar scheduled for March 20-21 has been cancelled.