We’re so glad you are here! Maranatha Bible Church is a church of ordinary people who have been transformed by an extraordinary gospel – Jesus Christ died and was raised so that sinners would be reconciled to God. We have a passion to proclaim and live this message. We invite you to join us on Sundays at 9:30am for our Worship Service and 11:15am for our Equipping Hour.
If this is your first time to visit Maranatha Bible Church, here’s a brief description of what you can expect during the Worship Service.
Some Things To Know
- When you walk through our doors, we have people to greet and welcome you to Maranatha.
- The downstairs library is a great place to go for trusted resources for your personal growth and edification. Please stop by and check it out!
- Our greeters can direct you to the children’s area to check in your child for Nursery or Sunday School
- Equipping Hour Classes are a great way to connect and grow with others in the church. We have classes for adults and children starting at 11:15am. Click here to learn about Equipping Hour Classes for all ages.
- Our pastors preach sermons that explain what the Bible says and what the Bible means in ways that practically connect with life. If you want to hear the latest message, click here to listen or watch recent sermons.
- In addition to an expositional sermon from God’s Word, the Worship Service also includes singing, prayer and scripture reading.
- After the service, a prayer room is available for counseling, prayer, and questions about our church.