Kids Equipped is MBC’s Wednesday night ministry for kids from Kindergarten through 6th grade. Each week from Labor Day to Memorial Day, kids from Maranatha and the surrounding community are invited to come to our church for a time of studying and memorizing Bible verses, playing games, and learning about our Savior through a fun and interactive curriculum.
MBC’s Kids Equipped program desires to accomplish the following:
- Proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to our students with clarity and urgency, encouraging students to do the same.
- Clearly establish God’s Word as the ultimate and sufficient guide and standard for life and truth.
- Cultivate in our students a love for God, His Word, and the Gospel.
- Foster discipling relationships between leaders and students and between leaders and other leaders.
- Partnering with parents to provide resources to promote spiritual conversations and growth with their kids throughout the week.
If you would like to get involved with Kids Equipped, there are a number of ways you can do so:
- If you have a child from Kindergarten through 6th grade, we invite them to join us Wednesdays from 7:00PM-8:30PM from Labor Day through Memorial Day at the church.
- If you have a student who is in 7th grade or above, we would love for them to be involved as a junior leader. We love to disciple and equip younger leaders to become faithful servants of Christ through children’s ministry, so they will get as much out of serving as they give to the kids they work with!
- We also invite adults who are members of MBC to be senior leaders and get involved in our culture of discipleship.
- If you are unable to participate in Kids Equipped directly (and even if you are!) we would covet your prayers. Please pray that we are able to effectively accomplish our goals and that all children and youth in our community and throughout the world would come to know, love, and serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
If you have any questions about Kids Equipped or would like to get involved as a leader, please don’t hesitate to contact us! You can contact the ministry directors at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call the church office at (616) 784-5905.