Impact exists to assist parents in shepherding youth to love God and love each other. As Impact leaders we want to:
- Teach God’s Word so that youth can understand it, know God, and apply it to their lives.
- Model a life of devotion to Christ and love for others so that the youth can follow us.
- Facilitate opportunities for the youth to use their gifts as they love and serve each other and reach out to their friends.
- See God save many youth who need Christ and see them grow to maturity in Christ.
We meet Sunday evening from 6-8pm at the MBC Youth Building. Below is our schedule for the spring:
02- NO IMPACT Happy New Year!
09- IMPACT 6-8:00pm Biblical Worship – Week 2
16- IMPACT 6-8:00pm Our Identity in Christ – Week 1
23- IMPACT 6-8:00pm Our Identity in Christ – Week 2
28-30- NO IMPACT Winter Retreat @ Ao-Wa-Kiya!! (Details to Follow)
06 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Our Identity in Christ – Week 3
13 – IMPACT Superbowl Party!! (Details to Follow)
20 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Philippians – Week 1
27 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Philippians – Week 2
06 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Philippians – Week 3
13 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Philippians – Week 4
20 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Philippians – Week 5
27 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm One Another’s – Week 1
03 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm One Another’s – Week 2
10 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm One Another’s – Week 3
17 – NO IMPACT Resurrection Sunday!
24 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Setting an Example – Week 1
Visit our Facebook page!
- For all offsite events, please meet at the parking lot of the church.
- Please let us know if cannot come because of finances or transportation.
- Join our Facebook group to find the most up to date information on meetings and events!
Below are a few resources for leaders, students and their parents to help develop and strengthen your time in God’s Word:
Is your student in middle school?
Need to reach us?
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com