Impact exists to assist parents in shepherding youth to love God and love each other. As Impact leaders we want to:
- Teach God’s Word so that youth can understand it, know God, and apply it to their lives.
- Model a life of devotion to Christ and love for others so that the youth can follow us.
- Facilitate opportunities for the youth to use their gifts as they love and serve each other and reach out to their friends.
- See God save many youth who need Christ and see them grow to maturity in Christ.
We meet Sunday evening from 6-8pm at the MBC Youth Building. Below is our schedule for the summer:
05- IMPACT 6-8:00pm – Combined Night w/ Surge!
12- NO IMPACT – Day Camp Setup
19- NO IMPACT – Happy Father’s Day!
26- IMPACT 6-8:00pm, Bible Project Presentations
03 – NO IMPACT
10 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm, Bible Project Presentations
17 – NO IMPACT
24 – IMPACT 3-8:00pm Lake Day @ Humphrey’s! (Details to Follow)
31 – NO IMPACT
07 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm, Bible Project Presentations
14 – NO IMPACT
21 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm – Dairy Delite (bring $) & Bonfire @ YB
28 – NO IMPACT
04 – NO IMPACT – Labor Day Weekend!
11 – IMPACT Fall Kick-Off!
Visit our Facebook page!
- For all offsite events, please meet at the parking lot of the church.
- Please let us know if cannot come because of finances or transportation.
- Join our Facebook group to find the most up to date information on meetings and events!
Below are a few resources for leaders, students and their parents to help develop and strengthen your time in God’s Word:
Is your student in middle school?
Need to reach us?
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org