Impact exists to assist parents in shepherding youth to love God and love each other. As Impact leaders we want to:
- Teach God’s Word so that youth can understand it, know God, and apply it to their lives.
- Model a life of devotion to Christ and love for others so that the youth can follow us.
- Facilitate opportunities for the youth to use their gifts as they love and serve each other and reach out to their friends.
- See God save many youth who need Christ and see them grow to maturity in Christ.
We meet Sunday evening from 6-8pm at the MBC Youth Building. Below is our schedule for the fall:
05- NO IMPACT Labor Day Weekend
12- IMPACT 6-8:00pm Kick off Sunday
19- IMPACT 6-8:00pm Christology – Week 1
26- IMPACT 6-8:00pm Christology – Week 2
03 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Christology – Week 3
10 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Christology – Week 4
17 – IMPACT 5-8:00pm Fruit Ridge Corn Maze!!!
24 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Biblical Worship – Week 1
31 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Biblical Worship – Week 2
07 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Biblical Worship – Week 3
14 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Guarding Our Hearts – Week 1
21 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Guarding Our Hearts – Week 2
28 – NO IMPACT MBC Thanksgiving Service
05 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Guarding Our Hearts – Week 3
12 – NO IMPACT MBC Christmas Service
19 – IMPACT 6-8:00pm Christmas Party
26 – NO IMPACT Merry Christmas!
Visit our Facebook page!
- For all offsite events, please meet at the parking lot of the church.
- Please let us know if cannot come because of finances or transportation.
- Join our Facebook group to find the most up to date information on meetings and events!
Below are a few resources for leaders, students and their parents to help develop and strengthen your time in God’s Word:
Is your student in middle school?
Need to reach us?
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com