The mission of the Men’s Fellowship at Maranatha Bible Church is to provide men with the resources to know God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to encourage men to become the mature and Godly men: leaders, husbands, fathers and servants that God has designed them to be in Christ.
THEME: All to Maturity… Some to Leadership
We strive to equip men to:
1. Know God in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Hear, Read, Study, Memorize and Meditate upon Scripture
3. Develop and Cultivate an unceasing, healthy prayer life
4. Learn to Love and Lead their wives and children
5. Seek out opportunities to serve the church and community
This year we will be meeting just once on October 1 for breakfast at 9am. If you would like to meet more often, please contact Kurt Bekins or the office with questions. Our goal is to get together and enjoy each other, time in God’s Word, and time praying together. Over the years one of the greatest benefits has been the younger men gleaning from the older men and providing opportunities for several men to share what God is teaching them.
Each Memorial Day Weekend we host an on-site night of camping with our sons. This is an informal time to connect with our sons and teach them skills in trashketball, climbing, swimming, setting up a tent, bb guns, and contentment with whatever we eat! A few of the guys will share their testimony at meals and encourage all of the boys to be maturing into men that display biblical virtues and Christlikeness. Plan on 3pm Sunday to 1pm Monday.
Saturday Morning Schedule:
- October 1: All to Maturity, Pastor Todd Dykstra
- Possibly another date. See Kurt if you’d like to meet.