If you have been granted enough faith to believe in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, don't let anyone tell you that you don't have enough faith to be healed.
1. God's will is for all to be healed.
2. Healing is provided for in the atonement.
Not all of the benefits of the atonement are realized this side of heaven.
The greatest miracle is not when the blind see.
It is not when the lame walk.
The greatest miracle is when the dead are raised - not the physically dead - the spiritually dead. When we were dead in trespasses and sins, raised to newness of life in
Question and Answer session
1. Have any of the faith healing preachers ever contacted you about what you say concerning them?
2. Is there such a thing as a heavenly or a private 'prayer language?
3. Can some music be an 'entrance' into this whole movement?
4. What would the reformers think of this movement?
5. Is the preaching of Beth Moore, Francis Chan and others getting better or worse?
6. Is lifting the hands and such activity during worship wrong?
7. Are there resources for dealing with handicaps and disability from the reformed viewpoint? Why do you use the terms 'handicapped' and 'crippled'?
8. As per John 10:27 - how does God lead us?